Xh-A153 Lithium Battery Bluetooth 5.0 Dual-Channel 2 Ch Channel Stereo Low Power Amplifier Board 3W+3W Dc 5V Pam8403
Reason 2: There is no 18650 battery installed, and the charging port is used to supply power directly, because when this product is charging, the current that the power chip can pass through is relatively small (about 200mA). After the sound is turned on, the power supply will be insufficient, causing the speaker Caton. But you can connect the power supply directly to the battery holder, skipping the limitation of the charging chip.
The third reason: If the power supply is ok, it may be that the power of the speaker is too low. For example, if the output is 3W, but a 1W speaker is connected, and the volume is turned on, there will be a freeze phenomenon, and the speaker may be burned out.
4. There is too much noise when playing music, or there is a bottom noise when no music is played.
Answer: The function of the power amplifier board is to amplify the signal. The main source of noise is that the radio clutter in the environment is amplified by the power amplifier board, so a little bit of noise is normal. If the noise is too large, you can change the power supply to test, or change Speaker test.
2* 2P connection line
Notice:this one without bluetooth
Product selling point:
1. The decoder chip supports most music formats on the market, such as MP3, WAV, WMA, etc.
2. Mobile phone charger/DC5VUSB port can be charged
3. HD digital power amplifier 2X5W
4. Working status display: battery full indicator, battery charging indicator, power indicator
5. Can be powered directly or by 18650 battery
Product name: TF card digital player
Chip Type: Class D
Chip model: PAM8403
Supply voltage: DC5V 2A
Standby current: 8~16mA
Output channel: two-channel stereo
Output power: 2*5W (4Ω)
Signal to noise ratio: 80%
Product size: 93*42*25mm
Installation size: 86*35.5mm
Installation aperture: 4mm
1* Digital amplifier