Water Electrolysis Experimenter Chemistry Demonstration Water Electrolysis And Hydrogen And Oxygen Teaching Instrument
1. Product introduction: This water electrolysis experimenter has made a certain improvement to the traditional water electrolyzer. Two minutes after the 12V DC power supply is energized, bubbles can be seen continuously emerging from the electrode.
The main body is made of transparent plastic. The overall instrument is small and beautiful. It can quickly realize the experiment of the water electrolysis process, and at the same time eliminates the defects of easy damage and inconvenience during the carrying process of traditional products.
2. Product composition: plastic body (water injection port, water storage box, gas holder, electrode), glass air duct, latex connecting tube, etc.
3. Usage and precautions
1. Introduce the water into the container from the water injection port to the 0 mark position.
2. Connect the instrument to a 12V DC stabilized power supply (student power supply, teaching power supply, dry battery [each 1.5V requires at least 8 sections]), pay attention to the positive and negative terminals, red is positive, black is negative.
3. In order to enhance the conductivity of water, a small amount of dilute sulfuric acid (H2SO4) or sodium hydroxide (NaOH) solution can be added to the water to speed up the production of hydrogen and oxygen.
4. During the experiment, if you need to use the combustion method to verify the presence of hydrogen, please pay attention to the experimental protection to ensure safety.
5. After use, please clean and dry the instrument and store it in a ventilated and dry place.
Reminder: This product is not a PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane) electrode water electrolyzer. The electrode of this product is an ordinary metal electrode, and this product is not suitable for filling balloons with hydrogen gas.