Pro Micro Atmega32u4 5V 16Mhz Bootloadered Ide Micro Usb Pro Micro Development Board For Arduino Pro Micro With Pin Hea
ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
Supported under IDE v1.0.1
4 x 10-bit ADC pins, 12 x Digital I/Os
Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
On-Board Micro-USB connector for programming
Pay attention to
1.The acceptable voltage range is 6 to 9 V
2.When you open the IDE software, could you please go to the tool and choose the board
1. The Pro Micro is similar to the Pro mini except with a ATmega32U4 on board. The USB transceiver inside the 32U4 allows us to add USB connectivity on board and do away with bulky external USB interface.
2. This tiny little board does all of the neat-o tricks that you're familiar with: 4 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 16MHz and 5V, this board will remind you a lot of your other favorite -compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere . If you're supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the "RAW" pin on not VCC.
How to use?
1. Connected to computer. (If this module cannot be recognized by your computer, please refer to this link to install the driver)
2. Opened Ard IDE and loaded Blink sketch.
3. Set board to Leonardo and selected the appropriate COM port (It showed up in the list already identified as a Leonardo).
4. Connected an LED to pin 9 and modified the sketch accordingly.
5. Hit upload and within a few seconds having a blinking LED.
1 x Pro Micro ATmega32U4 Module