Original Stm32f103c6t6 Stm32f103c8t6 Arm Stm32 Minimum System Development Board Module For Arduino St-Link V2 Mini Stm8
STM32F103C6T6 The smallest system development board module for Arduino
The main parameters:
1. One STM32F103C6T6 main chip
2. SMD 8M crystal oscillator (up to 72M through the internal PLL of the chip) ST official standard parameters
3. 3.3V voltage regulator chip, maximum 800mA current
4. One USB interface, which can supply power to the system version and reserve USB communication function
5. Reset button
6. One standard SWD port, support JLink, STLink, JLINK OB
7. BOOT select port
8. IO extension header 20pin x 2
9. 1 power indicator
10. One function indicator, used to verify the basic functions of the IO port
11. Reserve a serial port for easy connection with the 5V development board, and you can use the serial port to program
12. High-performance Epson 32768Hz crystal oscillator, the price is 10 times the price of in-line crystal oscillator, easy to start vibration
13. 10K RAM, 32K ROM, TQFP48 package
The difference between STM32F103C6T6 and STM32F103C8T6:
In most cases, C6T6 can replace C8T6. If the program is relatively large or the serial port 3 used cannot be replaced, how do you see the size of the program? Please see the introduction below.
The difference between STM32F103C6T6 and C8T6:
1. C6T6 has no serial port 3;
2. The flash of C6T6 is 32K, and the flash of C8T6 is 64K;
3. The RAM of C6T6 is 10K, and the RAM of C8T6 is 20K.
After keil software is compiled, it will prompt the usage of Code, RO-data, RW-data, ZI-data; where falsh="Code"+"RO-data"+"RW-data", RAM="RW-data"+ "ZI-data".
The flas of the program is less than 32K, the RAM is less than 10K, and timer 4 and serial port 3 are not used, you can use STM32F103C6T6 instead!
STM32F103C6T6 development board*1