Nexas Nexlink Nl101 Auto Obd2 Eobd Can Scanner + Car Battery Monitor Obdii Diagnostic Scan Tool Pk Al519 Obd 2 Scaner
The NexLink NL101 OBD/EOBD+ CAN read codes from NEXAS supporting 10 modes of OBD testing for a complete diagnostic and quick battery test. When it comes to diagnosing Check Engine problems you'd never go wrong with the new NL101 code reader. It provides useful information for entry-level Pro and knowledge about Doremon DIYer that they can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2/EOBD problems on today's vehicles, while also clocking out batteries. health situation.
Above reasons to choose NL101
1. OBD/EOBD 2 Modules in one.
2. Live data shows in Graph, data is frankly known.
3. Check the battery, it is rarely the same product price.
4. Multi-Language, specially added Perfect in it.
5. A special nylon bag for this product, which is not available in other products.
1. Code Reading: Generic, Manufacturer Specific and Pending Code
2. Clear the Code, turn off the Check Engine Light (MIL) and reset the display
3. Read, record, graph & live playback of sensor data
4. Watch Dong Khuong
5. Display screen and I/M ready status (emissions)
6. Get Vehicle Information (VIN, CID and CVN)
7. EVAP Test
8. On board Monitor
9. O2 Test Sensor
10. Battery real-time monitoring (Quickly check battery health status and indicate battery power value, tell you whether battery is good or bad or need to be charged or replaced, giving you all information the battery)
11. 2.4'' color screen, Multi-Language menu
Battery Health Test Situation You Should Know:
Unique battery health monitoring function lets you know battery power status in 3 seconds:
A, <10.8V (before Start): Too Low; Change your battery, otherwise, may not be able to start;
B, 10.8V-11.8V (before starting): Slightly low; Difficult to start, please turn off other electronic devices and start the car to charge;
C, 11.8V-12.8V (before start): Normal;
D, 12.8V-13.2V (after start): Too Low; Can not be rechargeable battery, please check other power load;
E, 13.2V-14.8V (after start): Normal;
F, >14.8V: Too High; May damage the battery, please check the motor stability.
Live Data Showed in Graph:
English, Spanish and French, German, Italian, Russian.
Nexlink NL-100 Vehicle Support Manufacturer:
America (USA) car:
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2001 to Now:
For Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2004 to Now:
For Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Opel, for Audi, for Seat, for Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover, for BMW, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar Premium
France Vehicles after 2006:
For Citroen, for Fiat, for Renault, for Peugeot
Not Support for Renault Clio 2/Megane/Dacia Logan,
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2005 to Now:
For KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda, for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota Models
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2008 to Now:
For BYD, for Chery, for Geely, for the Great Wall, for Karry
If you don't know your car is supported or not, please Leave message in below format, we will reply you within 8 hours.
Example: XX, 2005, 2.0cc, Diesel
Not Support Russian Cars VAZ,UAZ,LADA; Doesn't work on trucks
For Ssangyong Actyon, from 2009 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Korando , 2.0 TD Diesel, from 2013 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Kyron , 2.0 Diesel, from 2010 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Rexton , 2011 to 2017 years,
Opel Corsa C 2004 1.3 CDTI Not Supported
Not Support VW GOLF 4 2002
NL101 Compare with other products
1X NL101 Main Unit
1X USB Cable
1X User Manual