Launch Creader 200 Cre200 Obd2 Scanner Code Reader Abs Srs Car Diagnostic Tool 4In1 Live Data Graph Auto Vin Wifi Up
1.We are the LAUNCH Official Authorized Store in 100% Original Products and Best Price. We Support Wholesale Price and Dropshipping.
2. 15-days Local Free Return: United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Brazil, Israel, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Chile, Japan, Ukraine, Mexico, Belgium, Czech Republic, Portugal, Switzerland(contact Seller before return).
3.365 Days Free Replacement:Regardless of any problems with the product, we support 365 days free replacement.
4,We are Top Brand Store on aliexpress with more than 10 years selling experiences: choose us with confidence.
LAUNCH Creader Elite CRE200 ABS SRS OBD2 Scanner Code Reader Car Diagnostic Tool Touch Screen Screenshot 4 in 1 Live Date Graph Auto VIN WiFi Free Update Share Report via Email
Why Launch Creader Elite 200 is Best Choice for Car Owner
It has the following functions and advantages:
Once the tool and the vehicle are properly connected, the system starts auto-detect process. Once the whole process is successfully finished, a diagnostic report will be automatically generated.
If Auto-Detect failure occurs, manual diagnosis is also available. Diagnosis functions include: Version Information, Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream (supports 3 display modes: Value, Graph and Merged).
√OBD II Diagnosis:
10 modes of OBD II test are supported, including EVAP, O2 Sensor, I/M Readiness, MIL Status, VIN Info, and On-board monitors testing, etc.
√ABS & SRS Diagnostic:
The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle's ABS/SRS system.
√One-Click Update: Let you update your diagnostic software and APK online.
This function allows you to purchase more diagnostic software with full system and full functions that are not pre-installed on this tool.(Coming Soon)
This function provides a quick access to the tested vehicles and users can choose to view the test report or resume from the last operation, without starting from scratch.
Use this option to submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting.
Allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database.
√Turn off the Engine Light:
CRE200 is a new scanner developed by LAUNCH. You can check all engine-related fault codes, find out the cause of the check engine light to turn on, turn off the fault indicator (MIL), and locate the broken O2 sensor.
Displays battery real-time voltage?once properly connected to the vehicle.
Auto / Manual Vin Car Scanner
LAUNCH CRE200 professional OBD2 code reader can automatically acquire vehicle VIN number to perform OBD2 diagnosis accurately and efficiently. If the tool can not obtain the VIN information, you can also perform vehicle
diagnosis manually. In this mode, you need to execute the menu-driven command and then follow the on-screen instruction to proceed.
Launch Creader Elite CRE200 --- with full OBD2 functions
Launch CRE200 code reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles, including Controller Area Network (CAN). It is required by EPA that all 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all American, Asian and European vehicles.
OBD2 function presents a quick way to check for DTCs, isolate the cause of the illuminated Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL), check monitor status prior to emissions certification testing, verify repairs, and perform a number of other services that are emission-related.
1. Read Codes: This option is used to identify which section of the emission control system has malfunctioned.
2. Erase Codes: After reading the retrieved codes from the vehicle and certain repairs have been carried out, you can use this function to erase the codes from the vehicle. Before performing this function, please be sure the vehicle’s ignition key is in the ON position with the engine off.
Notes : Before performing this function, make sure to retrieve and record the trouble codes.
After clearing, you should retrieve trouble codes once more or turn ignition on and retrieve codes again. If there are still some trouble codes in the system, please troubleshoot the code using a factory diagnosis guide, then clear the code and recheck.
3. I/M Readiness: An important part of a vehicle’s OBD II system is the Readiness Monitors, which are indicators used to find out if all of the emissions components have been evaluated by the OBD II system.
4. Data Stream: This option retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle's ECU.
5. View Freeze Frame: When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission related fault.
6. O2 sensor test: The results of O2 sensor test are not live values but instead the results of the ECU’s last O2 sensor test. For live O2 sensor readings, refer to any of the live sensor screens such as Graph Screen. Not all test values are applicable to all vehicles. Therefore, the list generated will vary depending on vehicle. In addition, not all vehicles support the Oxygen Sensors screen.
7. On-board monitor test: This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. EVAP System Test: The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. The tool does not perform the leak test, but signals to vehicle's on-board computer to initiate the test. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Info: This option displays the vehicle information, such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration Verification Number).
Launch Creader Elite CRE200 supports multi-language:
The scan tool supports multiple languages. You can change the system language to English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, and Traditional Chinese.
Launch Creader Elite 200 Supports ABS + SRS System + OBD2 Diagnostic
LAUNCH CRE200 is specially designed to diagnose electronic control systems of 12V vehicle. It supports 99% of vehicle diagnosis in the world.
Two systems are supported: ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) and SRS (Supplemental Inflatable Restraint System). In addition, it can also do OBD2 diagnosis.
Diagnostic ABS & SRS Airbag
Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS system)
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
Supplemental Restraint System (SRS System)
SRS is a safety restraint system of your car, which is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, Launch CRE200 scanner can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
4-in-1 Live Data
This function retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle's ECU. A pull-down list of the data stream items will appears on the screen. Select the necessary items (Max. 4 items can be selected at the same time) and the screen will display the waveforms corresponding to these items immediately.
Generally once a vehicle diagnosis is performed, the tool will record the every details of diagnostic session. The History function provides direct access to the previously tested vehicles and users can resume from the last operation, without the necessity of starting from scratch.
Tap “History” on the Diagnose main menu screen, all diagnostic records will be listed on the screen in date sequence.
Plug and Play
Plug the diagnostic cable into the vehicle's DLC port, the screen of CRE200 will will automatically light up and turn on. It is very convenient.
Data Record and Playback
If a user records the running parameters or waveform graphs while reading data stream, it will be saved as diagnostic records and appear under this tab.
This option enables you to retrieve the detailed description of certain DTC from the local DTC database. Swipe the screen upwards / downwards to alter the value, then press "OK" button, the screen will display definition of the DTC.
Battery Voltage Display
After the product is linked to the vehicle, the voltage of the vehicle battery will be automatically displayed.
LAUNCH CRE200 Supports Car Brands
for AUDI, for BMW, for ROLLS ROYCE, for MINI, for CHRYSLER, for DODGE, for JEEP, for CITROEN, for DAEWOO,for FIAT, for ABARTH,for ALFA ROMEO, for LANCIA ,for FORD, for LINCOLN,for FORD(EUROPE),
for GM, for CHEVROLET, for CADILLAC, for BUICK, for HONDA, for ACURA, for HYUNDAI, for ISUZU, for ISUZU(THAILAND, for KIA, for LAND ROVER/JAGUAR, for MAZDA, for MERCEDES-BENZ, for MAYBACH, for MITSUBISHI, for NISSAN, for INFINITI, for GTR(NISSAN), for GTR, for OPEL, for VAUXHALL, for OPEL(SOUTH AFRICA), for PEUGEOT, for PORCHE, for RENAULT, for DACIA, for SAMSUNG RENAULT, for SAAB, for SEAT, for SKODA, for SMART, for SPRINTER, for SUBARU, for SUZUKI, for TOYOTA/LEXUS, for VOLVO, for VW, for BENTLEY, for BUGATTI, for LAMBORGHINI, for Holden
LAUNCH X431 Creader Elite CRE200 Technical Specifications :
Screen : 4 inch Touch Screen with a resolution of 480*480
CPU : 4-core 1.3 GHz Processor
Memory : 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM
Wifi : 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
USB : Type C
OBDII input voltage range : 9-18V
Working Temperature : -10 to 50 °C ( 14 to 122 °F )
Storage Temperature : -20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
Screenshot and Email
After enabling the option of the screenshot function, you can take a screenshot of the data or interface you want at any time during the use of the product.
After the diagnosis is completed, if there is WiFi, you can also click the "Share" button to send the diagnosis report to the mailbox you want to send.
Launch Creader Elite CRE200 Packing List
1pcs Retail Box
1pcs User's manual
1pcs USB cable