Konnwei Kw350 Obd2 Diagnostic Scanner For Car Vag Vw Audi Abs Airbag Reset Oil Service Light Epb Diagnostic Tool Better
KONNWEI KW350 Full Systems VAG Diagnostic Scanner Golf 7 mlk4 Audi A6 C6
KONNWEI KW350 is a full system obd2 car diagnostic scanner for VW/Audi series vehicles, which allows you to check all vehicles’ electric problems, as well as erasing them by one click. KW350 is capable of reading fault codes from engine, abs (Anti-lock Braking System), airbag, transmission, EPB…, up to 100 electronic systems that can be automatically scanned by KONNWEI KW350. Besides, it equips with full OBDII functions that allows to diagnostic and reset the system when the check engine light comes on. KONNWEI KW350 also covers 4 special functions that you can perform as professional technician, including Oil Service Light reset, Battery Matching, Electronic Parking Brake replace & Throttle Position diagnostics.
for VW (CC, EOS, Golf, GTI, Jetta, Passat, Phaeton, Polo, Rabbit, Sharan, Tiguan, Touran, Touareg);
for Audi(A3, A4, A6, A7, A8, A5, Q3, Q5, Q7, R8, RS3, TT, RS, RS5, S4, S6);
for Skoda (Octavia, Rapid, Yeti, Kodiaq, Fabio, Superb);
for Seat (leon, Ateca, Ibize, Altea, Cushion, Cord, Alhambra).
Top 6 reasons to choose Professional OBD2 Scanner KONNWEI KW350
1. KW350 is able to enter almost all electronic systems for most vw/audi/skoda/seat in the market, support read/erase fault codes for various systems.
2. Specially designed for VAG users to perform special functions such as oil service light reset (service interval), EPB, TPS, Battery Match for replacing an old battery.
3. Except VAG vehicles, it supports universal OBD2 system diagnostics for all obd2 certified vehicles when the "check engine light" comes on
4. Support data recording and upload for printing for OBDII Engine system.
5. Life time free update is guaranteed, self-developed software will be continuously adding more features and functions into KW350, professional feedback system via KONNWEI Uplink™, better than vag com
6. High quality STM-32 Chip set, 2-3 times faster than similar products such as VD500
KONNWEI KW350 covers all systems for VAG vehicles
1. Engine System
Quickly determine the cause of the Engine System, and turn off the warning light. It also retrieves current, permanent, and pending codes in the vehicle engine system
When you see the ABS (Anti-lock Brake System) light is on, you know it’s serious. KW350 can help. Just use it to identify what has gone wrong by plugging in the unit to your 16-pin port (normally under your steering wheel). You can make a determination what could be the causes of the error: low brake fluid, a blown fuse, or abnormal signals from wheel sensors.
3. SRS (Airbag)
When the SRS (Safety Restraint System) light is on, it means that the Airbag Control Unit sees an issue in the system. You can use KW350 to check if there is a malfunction in the SRS system and get it fixed. It is very important that airbags are functioning properly at all times.
4. Transmission System
If you notice the following: transmission slipping, rough shifts, delayed engagement, fluid leak or transmission warning, then your car may need to be maintained. You can use KW350 to do a series of diagnostics and pinpoint the problem area for repair.
The steering angle sensor (SAS) is a critical part of the ESC system that measures the steering wheel position angle and rate of turn. SAS is very important for the safety of the driver and the passenger alike. When the SAS light is on, you can use KW350 to read error codes. Once a problem is fixed, you can use KW350 to recalibrate and clear the codes.
6. ESP System
Electronic Stability Program (also Electronic Stability Control) can improve a vehicle's stability by detecting and reducing loss of traction (skidding). When ESP detects a loss of steering control, please check the ESP light and get a code reading before you do anything about it. It can help you to minimize potential losses, both monetary and in terms of human life.
7. Retrieves VIN Information and more… (Up to supporting 108 systems for VAG vehicles)
KONNWEI KW350 Professional Special Functions for VAG vehicles
In addition to amazing & powerful diagnostic function, KONNWEI KW350 also features various service functions. The most commonly performed service functions contain：
Sometimes shops neglect to reset the maintenance-required meter if the light doesn't happen to be on yet when they are changing the oil. Many quick-lube shops simply don't know how to reset it. OBD2 scanner oil reset comes on strictly as a function of those miles can through maintenance-required light comes on to remind you to change your oil.
Electronic handbrake is a technology that realizes parking brake by electronic control. Unlike the traditional handbrake where the driver pulls the level, in EBP the driver presses a switch. The switch then sends a command to electronic brake module. The module senses that the parking brakes need to be operated then sends a command to actuators in the brake calipers.
TPS System Check
The TPS connects to the throttle plate on the throttle body. The position sensor has a variable resistance potentiometer that sends a varying voltage signal to the Power Control Module (your car's engine computer) according to the position of the throttle plate. With the engine running, the position of the throttle plate (along with other sensors) tells the computer how much fuel the engine needs at any given moment. OBD2 scanners correct signal coming from the TPS, remind you begin to notice drivability problems.
Battery Management System (BMS) Reset
allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
For VAG Groups, Very Important Special Functions Supported Car Protocols:
KONNWEI KW350 all functions are compatible with VW AUDI SKODA and SEAT models
Please inquire us if you focus on someone function, different car work with different function
Please Leave us message in below format, for example: Audi A6 2015, 2.0cc, Diesel, Oil service reset function; we will reply you within 8 hours.
KW350 Also Supports Full OBDII Functions for All OBD2 Certified Vehicles
1. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
2. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL)
3. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
4. Displays DTC definitions on the TFT screen without checking online.
5. Views freeze frame data stored in car computer board.
6. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions related).
7. Reads live PCM data stream and display in both text mode and graph mode.
8. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
9. Support 10 modes of diagnostics, including O2 sensor test, EVAP Test and component Test.
Simply Plug in and Play
No need any extra power, simply plug it in the OBDII 16-pin port, and just follow the on-screen instructions to go
KONNWEI KW350 Support Life-time Free Updates
Life time free update service by one-click, the scan tool will automatically update itself without worrying. Powered by KONNWEI Uplink App. for details, please see user manuals
1* KONNWEI KW350 VAG Scanner
1* Mini USB cable
1* User Manual
1* Nylon Bag
1* Carton Box Packing