High Quality Dc100v 1A Adjustable Dual Display Digital Voltage Ammeter Head Blue/Red+Red/Red Amplifier Dual Digital Vol
Product selling point:
1. LED DC high-definition dual display digital, and display voltage and current data at the same time, easy to view
2. Can detect a variety of power supply output voltage and current
3. With precision current calibration function, the current accuracy is higher
4. High precision, high reliability, suitable for high-end applications
5. With reverse connection protection, reverse connection does not burn (positive and negative connections are reversed)
Voltage measurement range: 0.0V-100V
Current test range: 0-999mA
Power supply range: DC4-30.0V
Voltage error: ±1%
Current error: ±2%
Working current: <20mA
Refresh rate: about 620ms once
Display mode: double three-digit 0.28"" LED digital tube
Display colors: red+red, red+blue. optional
Lead length: 15cm
Mounting hole: 46*27mm
Working temperature: -10℃~65℃
+ (indicated by the small red line): positive pole of the power supply terminal (connected to the positive pole of the DC power supply)
- (represented by the small black line): negative value of the power supply terminal (connected to the negative value of the DC power supply)
V (represented by the small yellow line): the positive pole of the power supply to be tested (connect to the positive pole of the power supply to be tested)
The big thick red wire drawn out: connect to the negative pole of the load
Large thick black wire drawn out: connect to the negative pole of the power supply under test
Description of the problem during the instructions for use:
1. The voltage display is normal, and the current display is 0.00 or 0.0
Make sure the thick black wire is connected to the negative terminal of the battery and the thick red wire is connected to the negative terminal of the load. (Note that the wiring for discharging and charging is not the same, see the concept of load and power at the end). (The meter head uses the original imported chip. It has been tested and calibrated very strictly before leaving the factory to ensure 100% no quality problems before leaving the factory. When the current shows 0, 99.99% of the wiring is wrong, please be patient and carefully check the wiring)
2. The current display is inaccurate
If it is a direct power supply or an independent power supply and the power supply of the device share the same ground, just disconnect the thin black wire to be accurate.
3. Connected to the power supply does not display
Any rectified AC power must be filtered by an electrolytic capacitor of more than 1000uF before it can supply power to the meter.
4. Judge whether the header is good or bad (the following are two cases of normal header)
Do not connect the shunt, connect the thin red wire and thin black wire to the power supply, the meter with a range of 50A displays 50.0~59.9, and the meter with a range of 100A displays 100~109;
Connect the shunt, connect the thin red wire and the thin black wire to the power supply, the meter with a range of 50A displays 0.00, and the meter with a range of 100A displays 0.0;
5. Other matters needing attention:
The measured current can only be connected to the negative pole of the power supply and the negative pole of the load.
Voltage range: The power supply voltage range of the meter head of the 5 wires is 4~28V, that is, the voltage connected to the thin red wire cannot exceed 28V.
6. About the concept of load and power supply:
When discharging: batteries, switching power supplies, and transformers are power sources, and resistors, lamps, motors, and electrical equipment are loads.
When charging: chargers, generators, and solar energy are the power sources, and rechargeable batteries and accumulators are the loads.
1. Zero adjustment must be done under the premise of no current (it can also be said to disconnect the load first), and then short-circuit the zero adjustment terminal with tweezers or the like.
2. When the power supply mode is changed, it must be re-zeroed and calibrated.
Type A: 1A red + red display can be fine-tuned dual display digital voltage and current meter head * 1
Type B: 1A red + blue display can be fine-tuned dual display digital voltage and current meter head * 1