Dri Millimeter Wave Radar Blind Spot Detection System Bsd Bsa Bsm Microwave Blind Spot Monitoring Change Lane Aided Par
Main components: 2 millimeter wave radar probes, 2 LED lights, 1 buzzer
Accessories: 1 package of screw and tie-up, 1 wires, 1 Instructions, 1 auxiliary card for installation，2 brackets
1. The system is a vehicle auxiliary equipment, which can help drivers safely change lanes while driving.
2. Use the 24 GHz RF sensor to detect the side/rear of the vehicle and move the object to the blind spot in the detection area.
3. The system acts as a control unit (LED computer), two microwave radar sensors, two blind area monitors (or LED lights), a buzzer and a wiring harness, which is the perfect combination of microwave radar sensors and computers.
4. Vehicle rearview mirrors have blind spots, which can easily endanger driving safety! When BSM BSD millimeter wave radar is installed in your car, as long as there are moving objects in the rear of the vehicle, the LED lights will flash, no matter in the day, night or even in the snow. The sound signal reminds the driver to be careful when changing lanes to avoid the possibility of side collision.
100% original factory, quality assurance!
Type:Millimeter Wave Radar Blind Zone Monitoring Vehicle Lane Change Assistance（BSD BSM)
Voltage: 12 V.
Maximum power: 5 W (maximum)
Working temperature: -40° + 85°
Storage temperature: -40° + 85°
Waterproof rating: IP67K
Detection range: lateral distance: 0.3m-4m; rear lateral distance: 0.3m-10m.
Detection range accuracy: 96 Alarm range: 0.3m-10m
Alarm system accuracy: 96
Method 1 => The LED lights up.
Method 2 => The LED flashes and beeps.
Long range detection
The detection range is 32ft. The sooner you know the rear side of the car, the more you can Respond in time, safely
BSD blind spot monitoring system
When car A is driving, you can see car C from the rearview mirror, but you can see Less than car B, when car B enters the detection area, the alarm light will be on
Working around the clock
All-weather work is not affected by the weather, no fear of frost, rain, fog, etc.
Full set of products
Looks like: 1. Position the radar angle with the standard triangle, and adjust the angle with the short side parallel to the vehicle body or the tire leaning against the radar surface.
2. Adjust the correct angle to 20 degrees. The upper and lower mounting heights are 70-90cm
3. The main line linking the radar must face the inside.
Radar probe installation parameter requirements
1：Remove the rear bumper and determine the installation position of the radar probe module. The position is located at the arc of the rear bumper of the car. After drilling, the base of the probe bracket is installed.
The angle and height are as shown in the figure below: the module is marked with the head facing up.
*Note: The installation angle and height of the radar probe are very important. For the best experience, please install at the above height. The radar probe is vertical and must not be tilted to the ground. The left and right sides are inclined outward by 20 degrees. Please use the angle calibration scale and calibration line in the accessory to calibrate according to the calibration method. The radar probe can't be installed on the taillight, the reversing radar, and the metal rear to avoid the effect. The radar probe can only penetrate the plastic.
Overall installation and wiring diagram