Doip 6154 Sw V8.20 V7.11 Fw V166 V186 Wifi Full Chip Doip6154 Engineer 14.0 Vag Diagnostic Scanner
Wifi 6154 Full Chip VAG Diagnostic Scanner High Quality
1. Package WITHOUT SOFTWARE DVDs! We Provide Download link for 5.26/7.11/8.20 (ONLY HDD/SDD include Engineer 14.0.0/ETKA 8.20/ELSA6.0)
2. We provide 500GB HDD/SSD Installed Software for Optional Sale. Free to Buy .
3. We provide Three Type 6154 : 6154 V166 , 6154 V186 ,DOIP 6154 ,Pls check before you buy.
4. DOIP 6154 Support New 2020 Vehicles with DoIP Protocol .
The following countries can use both WIFI & USB Connection:
Australia,Bosnia and Herzegovina,Brazil,Canada,Switzerland,Cyprus,Czech,Danmark,Estonia,Finland,Greece,Hongkong,Israel,India,Ireland,Italy,Lativia,Mexico,Netherland,New Zealand,Poland,Russia,Argentina,Korea,Singapore,Slovenia,Turkish,Ukraine ,UAE,United States,United Kingdom.
Also support USB module transmission, to ensure the reliability of diagnostic interface data transmission.if your country is not on the above authoriazted Country, you just can use USB Connection Module.
Support Multi-language:English, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Russian, Greek, Chinese
Update by CD:Latest Versionis V5.26/V7.11.Note: Do not support Old V19 Software.
7. If you want to do Se-at, Bent-ley and La mbo-rghini, please buy 5054A with Old V19 Software.
One year warranty
6154 Computer Win System Requirements:
Windows System Language: American English
Win 7 Professional version/WIN 10
System C:// have to be NTFS format
C:// need to have at least 70GB avaliable space for install 6154
When you install VXMANAGER ,Pls Choose - "NO 15 - VAG-6154" to next steps .
6154 Infrastructure mode:
In infrastructure mode, several network-capable devices can be connected together (network subscribers).
For a wireless network, a WLAN access point is required. This access point forms the connection to WLAN-ready subscribers.
6154 Point-to-point connection:
With point-to-point connection via a wireless network, 6154 creates a radio network. 6154 thereby adopts the role of a radio access point (Access Point). A direct connection is made between the diagnosis unit and the diagnosis interface 6154.
6154 is configured using the web-based user interface.
6154 Software New Functions:
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view,used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– Service Software update has been stabilized.
6154 Technical data:
Dimensions: approx. 136x48x25mm
Weight: approx. 150g
Power supply: 8-18V via vehicle connector
Output: approx. 5W
Temperature range: Storage -20°C to +85°C, operation -20°C to +40°C
PC interface (wired): USB 2.0 High Speed, 480 Mbit/s or Fast Ethernet, 100Mbit/s (via LAN module)
PC interfaces (wireless): WLAN 802.11 ab/b/g/n 2T2R 300 Mbit/s Client Mode (WPA2 EAP-TLS, WPA2 PSK)
AP mode (WPA2 PSK)
1pc x Diagnosis interface 6154
1pc x USB cable