Dconn Tcom-Sc W/Screen Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Headset Intercom With Lcd Display Fm Radio Motorbike Interphone T-Co
Two Riders Long Distance Intercom
800M duplex intercom
LCD ScreenStable Quality Classical and Tiny SizeSuper Long Standby TimeHard & Soft Cable Microphone Into one Earphone
The USB charging port has been upgrated from 8pin to 5pin
It is more convenient to charge
(1) Wireless headset for bluetooth enable cell phone at a range of up to 10 meters.
Bike-to-bike intercom for rider& passenger or two separate bikes up to 800 Meters in open Space
Up to 10 hours talk time when connected to cell phone.
Up to 6 hours talk time when using the intercom feature.
Up to 300 hours standby
(2) Call out, call answer, call reject, call hang up.
(3) Receive a cell phone call automatically
(4) Dial the last number
(5) Support audio transfer.
(6) Enjoy the cell phone music through A2DP or connect GPS
(7) Control cell phone music through AVRCP: forward, backward, play, pause
(8) Automatic switching among bluetooth cell phone, intercom, stereo music.
(9) With DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, crystal clear voice quality is guaranteed in a high speed.
(10) Button panel is water-proof and sun-proof, while the design is durable.
The Inter Phone is a Bluetooth Headset designed for the motorcycle rider and passenger who wish to have clear and reliable wireless communications while riding. This headset is compatible with Bluetooth cellular phones and can be suited to any sort of helmet for motorcyclists.
This device allows bikers to receive GPS voice instructions, communicate with the passenger on the back seat, to conduct calls on their mobile phone and listen to the music or their MP3 player.
Last but not least, the device offers biker-tobikerintercom communication.
This headset works with any Bluetooth equipped mobile phone. Designed and Engineered for Heavy-Duty Performance.
Mounting the Inter Phone：
1. Take your Inter Phone Headset and slide it down into the slots in the Headset Clip Mount. Make sure that it's perfectly fitted and locked into place by trying to extract it, pulling upwards.
2. Now you need to attach the speaker and microphone arm to the inside of the helmet. Take the V-elcro pad which the speaker will attach to, and test for the best position to fix it. The V-elcro Pad should be fixed at the height of your ear in the helmets ear pocket. You will need to put the helmet on a few times to find the optimum position to apply the pad. When the correct positioning is found, remove the protective strip and apply the V-elcro Pad.
3. Next, take the Ear Speaker and attach it to the V-elcro Pad. Run the Microphone Arm down along down to where your mouth will be. As the Microphone Arm is flexible, you can adjust it so it sits in the optimum position in front of your mouth. Some helmets have removable padding; if yours does, it is recommended to run the speaker and microphone under the padding.
4. Taking care to match the pins up, connect the Headset Plug to the Headset Socket. The plug can only be inserted in one position.
5. Secure the cord of the Headset Plug inside the helmet. Tuck any extra wire into the helmet. Ensure that only few centimeters of the cord comes out. You have successfully mounted the Inter Phone.
Turning the unit on into standby mode:
Press and hold the small black power button at the end of the unit. After 3 sec you will hear a “Di” and the blue LED will begin to flash. Let go of the button and the unit is now in standby mode.