Autel Maxilink Ml609p Obd2 Scanner Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool Automotriz Code Reader Abs Srs Turn Off Abs Airbag Warning
The ABS/SRS + CAN OBDII MaxiLink ML609P is built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS warning light is on. Featured with ABS and SRS system diagnosis, 2.8’’ LCD, built-in DTC lookup library, ML609P offers swift code reading function. A wide range of European, US and Asian vehicles are covered by ML609P, including Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Lincoln, GM, Audi, BMW, Benz, Mini, VW, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, Acura, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Toyota, HYUNDAI and KIA, etc. For a detailed vehicle coverage list, please contact our sales support engineer.
1. Reads and erases DTCs for ABS and SRS on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models
2. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
4. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and ABS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
5. Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
6. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
7. Views freeze frame data
8. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
10. Graphs data
11. Multilingual support – English, Spanish, French, etc.
12. 2.8" LCD with 320X240 resolution
13. Internet updatable via USB
14. Prints data via PC
View Freeze Frame Data:
Freeze Frame Data allows the technician to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected. For example, the parameters may include engine speed (RPM), engine coolant temperature (ECT), or vehicle speed sensor (VSS) etc. This information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to be duplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
Additional ABS/SRS Function:
ABS:in most vehicles is made up of an electronic hydraulic pump of two, three or most commonly four Wheel Speed Sensors (WSS), a G-force sensor, a Vehicle Speed Sensor and an ABS Control Module (EBCM). The EBCM is constantly monitoring the WSS, the Vehicle Speed Sensor, and the G-sensor.
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, then you will need to retrieve ABS DTCs to tell you where the problem is.
SRS: is made up of Impact Sensors, a Control Module, and Airbags. When the impact sensors detect a collision they send an extremely fast signal to the control module, which relays that signal to the airbags, deploying them to help prevent vehicle occupants from hitting interior objects such as steering wheels, dashboards, and the like. When the control module detects a problem with the airbags or sensors the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) will turn on.
The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicles ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on.
OBD Code Readerx1
Quick Reference Guidex1
Mini USB Cablex1