Aolisheng Heavy Duty Drawer Slides Full Extension Ball Bearing Cabinet Telescoping Sliding Rails 150 Lb Load
51mm width heavy drawer slide
Solid steel ball
Passed 100,000 pull tests by professional institutions Quiet,smooth,durable
Push pull loab up to 68KG
Use Q235 material to thicken 1.5 mm steel plate casting
1. Locate two horizontal lines at the installation positions on both sides of the cabinet, and fix the external fixed slide rails on the horizontal lines on both sides with screws; (note: the positioning on both sides must be parallel)
2. Fully extend the slide rail, press the inside of the rail to remove the buckle, and pull it out to separate it from the external fixed rail;
3. Fix the inner fixed rails with screws on both sides of the drawer, align the fixed rails in the middle, and then slide them in parallel;
4. The installation is complete.
Installation requirements: the installation space on both sides of the drawer must be 12.7mm * 2（1/2 inch* 2）
1. This product is packed in cartons and bandages, and the inside of the product is packed in blister packs. outside
The core carton and tape support seaport and land transportation to ensure the fastest and safest way to deliver items to you.
2. You can negotiate express delivery of samples to your door.
3. Air or sea bulk cargo, FCL; reception at airports and ports.
4. The designated freight forwarder or customer who can negotiate the mode of transportation
Q1:Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A1:We are manufacturer& trading company.We have our own factories to produce different slide rail and hinge products.
Q2:What is terms of payment ?
A2:30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment.
Q3:How do I know if my order has been received?
A3:When we get your order by mail or fax, we will sign back the PI to you by mail or fax. We'll also email you to confirm we have your order.
Q4: Can I have a sample of to check?
A4:Sure,we can send you the samples for free,but you need to pay the freight,we can return it to you when the order is confirmed.
Q5:How long is your delivery time?
A5:7-15 days for samples; 15-30 days for batch processing.