Ancel Pb100 Car Circuit Tester 12V 24V Car Electrical System Diagnostic Tools Automotive Dc Ac Resistance Voltage Batte
Ancel PB100 Car Circuit Tester 12V 24V Car Electrical System Diagnostic Tool Automotive DC AC Voltage Resistance Tester Scanner
Top Reasons to Chose Ancel PB100 Power Probe Circuit Tester
1. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
2. Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
3. Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
4. With 6 Meter long electronic cable, convenient to test around the car
5. Test mode contain AV Voltage, DC Voltage, Current Resistance, LED, including most car circuit test system
6. Including Cigarette Lighter adaptor, battery test clips, easy to get supply in the car
ANCEL PB100 Electrical System Circuit Tester Functions:
1. Power injection, measuring, ground testing, polarity checking, continuity testing and component activation.
2. Read the AVO meter, voltage, current, and resistance.
3.Energize the electrical components, such as the cooling fan, relay etc.
4. Activate the components
5. Determine the positive, negative and open circuit.
6. Test the bad ground contacts, follow and locate short circuits without wasting the fuse.
7. Test the continuity of the power switch, relay and diode.
8. Protect the tool from overload.
9. Allow you to work in the dark area by using the built-in head light.
10. Test along the vehicle by the long cable.
Ancel PB100 Power Probe Detail
1.Four Working Modes
- A Large Color backlit LCD Screen with easy to navigate user menu allows reading DC Voltage, AC voltage, Resistance and Diode parameters very clear. A quick self-testing is a must before to test a circuit or component, ensure your tool is in excellent condition.
2.Voltage & Polarity Testing
While the electrical probe tester is in DC voltage mode, contact the probe tip to a POSITIVE circuit. The red LED will light, and the LCD displays the voltage with a resolution of 0.1V. A beep tone will sound. If you contact the probe tip to a NEGATIVE circuit, the green led will light, and the LCD displays the voltage with a resolution of 0.1V. A beep tone will sound. If you contact the probe tip to an OPEN circuit, neither of the LED will light.
While the diagnostic tool is in resistance mode, using the probe tip with chassis ground or the auxiliary ground lead, continuity can be tested on wires and components attached or disconnected from the vehicle’s electrical system. When the probe tip is contacting a good ground, the LCD will indicate”0.0Ω” and the green LED will be on. A beep tone will sound.
4.Activating Components in Your Hand
If the green LED went off at that instant or if the circuit breaker tripped, the tool has overloaded. It may be due to the following reasons:
The contact you are probing is direct ground or negative voltage;
The component you are testing is short-circuiting;
The component is at a very high current. If the circuit breaker tripped, reset it by waiting for it to cool down(15 sec).
5.Activating Components in the vehicle
Warning: Haphazardly applying the voltage to specific circuits can cause damage to a vehicle’s electronic components. Therefore, it is strongly advised to use the vehicle manufacturer’s schematic and diagnosing procedure while testing.
Note: When powering up components, you can increase the life of power switch if you first press the switch, then contact the tip to the component. The racing will take place at the tip instead of the contacts of the switch.
6.Testing Trailer Lights and Connections
While the automotive tester in DC Voltage mode, clip the auxiliary ground lead to the trailer ground, probe the contacts at the jack and then apply the voltage to the probe tip, lets you check the function and orientation of the connector and trailer lights. If the circuit breaker tripped, that contact is likely a ground. Reset the circuit breaker by letting it cool down for 15 seconds.
7.Signal Circuit Testing
Testing your sensor is easy. For example, you suspect there is a problem with your M.A.P.?
Set the tool in AC Voltage mode, using the probe tip with chassis ground or the auxiliary ground lead;C
onnect vacuum pump to MAP sensor;C
ontact the probe tip to MAP sensor positive terminal and observe the LCD readings which should be a sine wave in a normal condition;A
elease vacuum and observe the LCD readings, if the LCD readings are abnormal, there is a problem with this sensor.
8.Activating Components W/Ground
Ancel PB100 Car Circuit Tester Specifications:
Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60C (32 to 140F)
External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Ancel PB100 Package List:
1 * PowerScan
1 * Rugged Blow Molded Case
1 * 20ft. Extension Cable
1 * Probe Tip
1 * Battery Hookup Clips
1 * Cigarette Lighter Adapter
1 * User Manual