Al300 Topdon Obd2 Scanner Obdii Code Reader Car Diagnostic Tool Obd2 Automotive Scanner Engine Analyzer Auto Scan Tool
TOPDON AL300 Full OBD2 Scanner Auto Diagnostic Scaner for Car Code Reader OBD2 Diagnostic Tool Automotive Car Scanner Tools PK ELM327
IF AL300 /AL200 OBD2 Scanner Match with your Car ?
AL300 and AL200 both supports all vehicles that meet OBD2 OBDII /EOBD Standard. Please follow below picture check the logo under hood confirm if your car support OBD2 standard
What is the differnt between AL300 and AL200
TOPDON ArtiLink300 is a quick, affordable OBD2 diagnostic tool for car .Code reader featuring all 10 modes of OBD2 Scanner test, DTC Lookup, plug-and-play function, and color display. This OBD2 scanner enables entry-level and DIY users to perform pre-inspections for smog tests, figure out the emission issues, and reset the Check Engine Light.
Display: 1.77 Color Display
Operating voltage: 9~18V Storage
Package size: Length: 1050mm(41.33 inch)
Net Weight: 210 g(7.40 oz)
Multilingual Support: English, French , German , Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW) worldwide
2. Features the full obd2 functionalities at a fraction of the price of competitors
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
4. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
5. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
6. Views freeze frame data
7. Reads live PCM data stream
8. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
9. Supports valuable O2 sensor test,
10.On-board monitor test
11.EVAP system test (mode 6, 8)
12. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
13. DTC LookUp liabry
15. Multilingual menu (7): English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian
16. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
17.Support All 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles.
18.Preparing for State Emissions Tests
19.Gain Insight Into Engine Health And Performance
20.Compatible with all the OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, CAN (Controller Area Network)
- Identifies which section of the emission control system has malfunctioned. You’ll get a general idea of what normally causes the code, and schedule a proper repair at a more convenient time.
- Erases the codes from the vehicle after retrieving codes from the vehicle, and certain repairs have been carried out. Thus turning off the annoying MIL (check engine light).
- Checks whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly, and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing. To help pass the emission test, and tell if it’s the time to have vehicle maintenance.
View Freeze Frame
- Takes the snapshot of the operating conditions when an emission-related fault occurs. These maintenance alerts help in identifying the problem easily, and let you know when need to go in for a vehicle inspection.
O2 Sensor Test
- Retrieves O2 sensor monitor test results of the most recently completed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer. To improve the vehicle’s performance but also make it fuel-efficient. If you are a DIY then you can replace the defective O2 sensor for preventing possible damage to the catalytic converter. The latter may cost thousands of dollars to replace.
On-Board Monitor Test
- Retrieves test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems that are not continuously monitored. To see if the engine has any misfire or compression problems on a particular cylinder, which aren’t severe enough to trigger a check engine light. You can save a lot of guesswork, and prevent the emerging issues from causing a real driving problem, with no need to wait for days for certain OBDII self-tests to run, and possibly turn the Check Engine Light on.
EVAP System Test
- Initiates a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. This helps check fuel vapor leaks including when there is a missing gas cap or a loose gas cap. You can start this test to prevent fuel from evaporating out of the tank and contributing to smog.
- Retrieves a list of information (Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration ID, and Calibration Verification Number). This is highly valuable for record purposes or car tracking. The VIN code can reveal car’s manufacturer, model, year and place of manufacture, all its features, technical specifications, also more specific and useful data, including authentic mileage and archive photos at different times, if it had any accidents, if it has been stolen, how many owners it had and so on.
- Retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU. To show a long list of all the available data values as engine RPM, vehicle speed, air flow, engine load, fuel pressure, fuel trim value, engine coolant temperature, ignition timing advance, or closed-loop status. This allows you to watch for problems during a test drive, and so to find out which part goes wrong effectively.
LCD Color Screen:
displays test results clearly and saves power.
- Simply select the error code, to get an in-depth explanation of its meaning. - Make in-time decisions about possible repairs. - Save the trouble of looking for the meaning of a diagnostic trouble code online.
American (USA) car:
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 1996 to Now:
For Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2003 to Now:
For Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura,
for Opel, for Audi, for Seat,
for Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo,
for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover,
for BMW, for Vauxhall, for Volvo,
for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar
France Car after 2006:
for Citroen，for Fiat，for Renault，for Peugeot
Not Support for Renault Clio 2/Megane/Dacia Logan,
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2005 to Now:
for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda ,
for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia,
for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan,
for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2008 to Now:
for BYD, for Chery, for Geely,
for Great Wall, for Karry