1 Pair Hingeless Lift Single Lift Up Door Mechanism Lift Up Kitchen Cabinet Doors Lifting Mechanism Lift Up Door Hinges
SAMET Solo Mech D-Lite Lift
The product consists of two parts, right and left
Due to its particularly shallow depth, the Samet® Solo Mech D-Lite flap fitting is the ideal solution for small wall units for example for built in solutions in the kitchen, bathroom or bedroom. This flap fitting can be used with cabinet heights of 250 to 600 mm. It works without hinges.
Adjustable to the weight and size of the furniture front, the fitting stops in any desired position and closes gently and quietly.
The fitting is suitable for wooden and aluminum fronts.
The difference is in the details
Solo Mech D-Lite Lift, which enables the perfect application of furniture at home with the possibility of adjusting the covers in 3 directions as front-back, right-left and up-down after assembly, makes it possible to adjust the force according to the cover weight and size. D-Lite Lift is the perfect solution for short or wide covers.
Solo Mech D-Lite Lift, which offers convenience with its technology that does not use hinge in the Lift Door Systems and makes a strong impression with its stylish design, preserves its durability for many years thanks to its completely mechanical structure. The "Track" mechanism, on the other hand, offers the opportunity to make the cover assembly easily without using any tools.
Standing out with its strong and durable structure as well as its slow and silent opening and closing feature, the gradual opening mechanism of the D-Lite Lift provides maximum usage comfort in single lift door applications thanks to its ability to stop the doors at the desired level.
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 198 x 90 x 27 mm
- Easy assembly
- Easy adjustment of the furniture front
- Tool-free adjustment of the thickness for the different flap weights
- with built-in damping (Soft Close) for gentle and quiet closing
- The opening angle can be limited from 107 ° to 90 °
- Fully mechanical opening mechanism
- 3D adjustability (sides, heights and depths adjustable)
- Design Award 2016
Soft and silent movement features of Solo Mech D-Lite Lift provide maximum comfort in lift-up cabinet doors.
Cabinet doors can be stopped at a desired level by gradually opening feature.
It has a 107 ° and 90° opening angle options, allowing you to remove any content from the cabinet without restrictions.
Smooth and silent closing system with adjustable speed.
Easy to open and stays in the desired position.
Its snap fit system makes installation and de-installation much easier.
Suitable for cornice cabinets.
Highly stable, even with wide doors.
Solo Mech D- Lite Lift is designed and produced with the innovative perspective of Samet to cover minimum space in cabinet. D-Lite Lift complies with innovative furniture designs.
Outstanding Design Results In Magical Movement and Pure Silence
Solo Mech D-Lite Lift ensures flawless “open and close” movement with innovative “hinge less” technology.
• Gradually opening
• Soft closing mechanism which ensures silent and gentle closure
• Post assembly door adjustment
• Can be adjusted according to the weight of the door
• Two different opening angle options
• For doors 200-600 mm in height
• For doors up to 1200 mm in width
• 1-14.7 kg loading capacity
- 27 mm mechanism thickness
- 90 mm mechanism height
- 198 mm mechanism length
- 14 kg maximum loading capacity (Please refer to the Product Selection Table)
- Easy toolless assembly and disassembly with track mechanism
- 107° and 90 ° opening angle options
- Fully mechanic lifting mechanism
Important: Please compare your measurements and values in the table below.